Handlangers is looking for:
Junior Accountancy and Administration Officer
You are our rock in the surf. You ensure that the financial and administrative engine of Handlangers remains operational. Are you fascinated by finance? Do you like to offer support where necessary? And this in a creative, vibrant environment that will never get boring? Then you are the rock, the financial right hand we are looking for!
Your talents & characteristics
- As a Junior Accountancy and Administration Officer you are responsible – in close cooperation with our external accounting office – for the day-to-day accounting of Handlangers and its sister companies.
- This includes, among other things, the daily input of accounting data (bookings, purchase invoices, sales invoices) within strict planning. You ensure that we comply with all legal obligations, while maintaining the Handlangers quality.
- You are responsible for a number of specific actions within our financial/business software Exact Online: creation of suppliers and customers, creation of articles, financial reporting on projects, cash flow,…
- You ensure that all payments are correct and timely for all accounting entities of the Handlangers group.
- You will find a perfect balance between working correctly and precisely, and respecting strict timing, on a quarterly, monthly and weekly basis.
- You are task and service oriented.
- You are extremely discreet and 100% reliable.
- You are accurate and only go to sleep if all the dots are on the i.
- You know how to set your priorities.
- You are competent, self-assured and committed with a hands-on mentality.
Your skills & experience
- You are an excellent analyst.
- Figures give meaning to your job. Their interpretation gives you energy.
- You enjoy a varied job and you are willing to learn a lot.
- You communicate clearly and to the point with the external accountancy office and the management of Handlangers.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- You have knowledge of taxation.
- You have at least 2 years of work experience in a similar position.
- You are familiar with billing software and bank transactions.
- Knowledge of Exact Online is an absolute plus.
- Excel is your native language. Knowing your way around the other relevant office programs is obvious.
We know this is a pretty standard, boring job submission, but trust us: working here is not.
If you can check these boxes and you’re ready to dive in, we promise you a challenging job with great perspectives and responsibility. We value talent and dedication. And we reward it too.
If you’d like to work in a no-nonsense environment with lots of room for sarcasm, bad jokes, good coffee and an appropriate amount of rock ’n roll, you’re in the right place.
Please send your resume and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
+32 (0)9 2788437
Lange Violettestraat 94
+32 (0)9 2788437
Megalomaan bv – Handlangers
1101 CT Amsterdam
+31 (0)20 3085150