Handlangers is looking for:
You are our rock in the surf. You ensure that the financial and administrative engine of Handlangers remains operational. Are you fascinated by finance? Do you like to offer support where necessary? And this in a creative, vibrant environment that will never get boring? Then you are the rock, the financial right hand we are looking for!
Your talents & characteristics
- You are task and service oriented.
- Marketing and communication fascinates you.
- You are extremely discreet and 100% reliable.
- You are accurate and only go to sleep if all the dots are on the i.
- Post-its make you truly happy. You like creating order and efficiency.
- You are capable of managing different tasks simultaneously, varying in size and content.
- Problem solving is one of your talents; you are proactive, detect all potential pitfalls and know how to tackle them.
- You have excellent organization, time and communication management skills.
- You know how to set your priorities.
- You are competent, self-assured and committed with a hands-on mentality.
Your skills & experience
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- You are familiar with billing software and bank transactions.
- Experience or interest in HR? That’s a plus.
- You are familiar with all Office programs such as Word and Excel.
We know this is a pretty standard, boring job submission, but trust us: working here is not.
If you can check these boxes and you’re ready to dive in, we promise you a challenging job with great perspectives and responsibility. We value talent and dedication. And we reward it too.
If you’d like to work in a no-nonsense environment with lots of room for sarcasm, bad jokes, good coffee and an appropriate amount of rock ’n roll, you’re in the right place.
Please send your resume and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
+32 (0)9 2788437
Lange Violettestraat 94
+32 (0)9 2788437
Megalomaan bv – Handlangers
1101 CT Amsterdam
+31 (0)20 3085150