Handlangers is looking for:
As an Online Marketing specialist, you’re the king or queen of the online campaigns of our clients. Setting up, managing and optimizing Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter campaigns is what you live and breathe. You are the experienced guide that advises our clients through the possibilities and opportunities in online conversion.
Your talents & characteristics
- You advise our clients in setting up and optimising online campaigns.
- Analysing, prioritising and reporting are a second nature to you.
- You are result-driven. Conversion is your goal.
- Remarketing holds no secrets for you. From making lists to setting up remarketing campaigns.
- You strive to optimise the ROI of all of your online campaigns.
- Online advertising is constantly in motion, and you move with it.
- You’re willing to learn and remain up to date with the latest possibilities, platforms and tools.
Your skills & experience
- You hold relevant certificates of the Google Partner Program (Adwords and Analytics).
- You are willing to complete the Facebook Blueprint courses.
- Your degree is not relevant. Your passion for SEA and Social Advertising is what counts.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. French is a plus.
- Knowing your way around office software and management tools is a given.
We know this is a pretty standard, boring job submission, but trust us: working here is not.
If you can check these boxes and you’re ready to dive in, we promise you a challenging job with great perspectives and responsibility. We value talent and dedication. And we reward it too.
If you’d like to work in a no-nonsense environment with lots of room for sarcasm, bad jokes, good coffee and an appropriate amount of rock ’n roll, you’re in the right place.
Please send your resume and motivational letter to email@example.com.
+32 (0)9 2788437
Lange Violettestraat 94
+32 (0)9 2788437
Megalomaan bv – Handlangers
1101 CT Amsterdam
+31 (0)20 3085150