Handlangers is looking for:
You are an administrative and organisational do-it-all, a multi-tasker extraordinaire and the driving force behind all of our projects.
Your talents & characteristics
- You are looking for a job with an exciting mix of administration, project management and customer contact.
- Perfectionism is your favourite flaw, and you have a first-time-right mentality.
- Keeping track of the budgets, planning and status of your projects is like a second nature to you.
- Your colleagues and clients can rely on you and your excellent reports and communication skills.
- Our project management tools will hold no secrets to you.
- You think and act quickly, with confidence and dedication.
- Prioritizing, briefing and debriefing are essential skills in your repertoire.
- Deadlines and rush jobs don’t scare you.
- You are looking for a young, flexible and fast-moving environment where chances are created and good work is rewarded.
Your skills & experience
- You have a track record in online and offline communication projects.
Creation: copywriting, brainstorming and idea generation
Online: websites, e-zines, SEO, SEA, Analytics, Apps.
Offline: Corporate identities, brochures, flyers, roll-ups, direct mails
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. French is a plus.
- Knowing your way around office software and management tools is a given.
We know this is a pretty standard, boring job submission, but trust us: working here is not.
If you can check these boxes and you’re ready to dive in, we promise you a challenging job with great perspectives and responsibility. We value talent and dedication. And we reward it too.
If you’d like to work in a no-nonsense environment with lots of room for sarcasm, bad jokes, good coffee and an appropriate amount of rock ’n roll, you’re in the right place.
Please send your resume and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
+32 (0)9 2788437
Lange Violettestraat 94
+32 (0)9 2788437
Megalomaan bv – Handlangers
1101 CT Amsterdam
+31 (0)20 3085150